Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Feeling Good

I can't tell you the last time I felt this good. Really. I started that shake from the Beachbody company called Shakeology and it tastes.....ok. Damon is drinking it too but makes his with water. I couldn't even drink it without gagging when he made it for me. I gotta have milk in mine. We have been using it to replace a meal so we will see how it goes. I know most of the routines on the dvd's and love them all. The sweat just drips after every workout!

Ever walk by a mirror and check out how "thick" you are. That's me every time now. Since having three babies via cesarean, my stomach sort of....well.....hangs. A guys stomach kind of bulges out because the muscles are still intact and can hold it up. Mine have been cut THREE times so the muscle is pretty weak. Ladies you know, right? Am I crazy here calling my stomach an envelope flap? So even though I may look good with a great outfit on, what is happening underneath isn't so great. In my experience, the more I lose, the worse it gets. Just saying.

I went and purchased the Ninja blender. DANG! That thing could crush a rock! Lots of power for our shakes and smoothies. Yum. I have two friends that have made a commitment to get healthy and I'm right there with them. You in?

I will take my 30 day official measurements next week. Should be interesting! I have a goal for the next week. Try to stop drinking soda (or pop for you northerners) :-)  Take care!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...