Friday, December 2, 2011

From "Thick to Thin"

I swear every mirror now.....I walk by in slow motion to check myself out. I seriously am losing my "thickness"!!! I just can't believe that I have stuck with this program and still like it. Cool. I am pretty committed. I worked out in my hotel room this morning. Being on the second floor, I tried to be considerate of the guests below me. I'm proud of me:-) Yeah, me!

I seem to have misplace my original unblurred photos. I...just.......can't........find..........them.........I will keep looking. I think I took them with my phone. They are pretty unpleasant. My only regret is why the heck I only wore a sports bra? I was just following suit with the other before pictures online. Put a shirt on Lisa, dang!

I have a college friend in Ireland that has been reading the blog.  She emailed me today telling me that she is a certified personal trainer but has been a little off her game since having (seriously) the most beautiful boy I have ever seen. He's 4! I totally know that she is not THAT out of shape. Not like "Lisa out of shape".  Honestly though, even the fittest instructors or personal trainers have off days, months or even years. Would it surprise you to know that I taught aerobics in college? So it got me thinking that even when I do reach my goal that I can't just ease off.  I wish I had better genes, a faster metabolism, or more self control when eating. I wish, I wish, I wish. I should, I should, I should. I WILL, I WILL, I WILL! I have to change the way I talk to myself and the way I think. Reprogramming my mind will be a challenge.


You with? Thank you for all your support. It really means a lot to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...