Monday, November 7, 2011

Here We Go

I......AM.......FAT!

There is no other way to say it. It is what it is. There is fat on my body that shouldn't be there. Unfortunately, it has been there as long as I remember. I was a heavy child and it just has never been any different my whole adult life. I have no clue what it feels like to be thin. I want to feel thin. I am ready. I feel like this is it for me.

I have a 12 year old daughter that has cerebral palsy. Ever since she was born I have feared of me dying before her because of my health. If I don't do something then I may not be here for her and that scares me more than anything in this life. Not being here to take care of her.

For some reason, my husband okayed me purchasing another workout program. Unbelievable. I purchased the Turbo Fire program and when it came I immediately got nervous. I had been doing turbo jam for three weeks just so I could get her moves mastered. It is an awesome workout but as I quickly realized, the moves are faster and harder in TurboFire.

My husband and I woke up at 5:30 and stared with Fire 30. We looked so clumsy and uncomfortable, but we did it. Let me rephrase, we COMPLETED the workout. It was hard, but fun. After he went to work and the kids were off at school, I did it again with the music blaring and I kept up pretty good.

My stats are embarrassing but will post them anyway. I hesitate with my pictures but figure that you can visualize what I look like my reading my stats anyway so......

Day 2 tomorrow and I can't wait. Looking at all the success/transformation stories are so encouraging to me. I am ready to feel thin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...