Saturday, November 26, 2011

Committed But Struggling

**This post was written almost a week ago but was never posted**

Getting up at 5:30 in the morning seems like I have made the commitment, right? Seriously, that is really not that big of a deal to me. They say it takes 21 days to form or create a habit. It took me three days to get used to getting up. I'm having a pickle of a time getting my eating even close to where it needs to be. Ever heard of "clean eating"? Yeah, me too. What the heck is it and more importantly.....how do I feed my sweet tooth that got me in this predicament in the first place??????  HELP!

Do you ever ask yourself these questions? Why on earth was I not given better genes? Why do I have to struggle for years only to fail EVERY single time? What lesson am I supposed to be learning here? Maybe raising kids won't be the hardest most challenging thing I will ever do.

Ever seen a bigger girl workout? I don't mean walking briskly, I mean "jumping in the air like she was in the matrix" working out. I have......and it ain't pretty. I see it everyday. My full length reflection laughs at me every morning. However, she isn't the same reflection from day 1. I feel stronger. It is amazing what two weeks of working out really hard will do to you physically. I still have 10 weeks to go!

I ordered the meal replacement shake mix from the company and should be here next week. I'm so used to slim fast that I am afraid I won't like it. But  it's chocolate...c'mon, enough said:-)

I know you come here to read but also to look at some pictures of my progress. Can you just be patient already? Soon. I promise. How is your commitment to getting healthy going?

11/26/11

I worked out really hard today. Getting used to the routines and loving it. I mentioned that my eating has not been that good. But felt like I was making progress with endurance and stamina. I decided to see how I was doing "measurement" wise.

I started this program on November 7 and today is November 26. So I am just shy of three weeks. I have lost an inch in both arms, both thighs, and in my chest. I have lost TWO inches in my hips and finally in my waist.............S I X   I N C H E S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT? I know....this is nuts. Who would have thought that committing to six days a week would produce such crazy results! I have stepped on the scale and it has not been very nice to me so I decided to un-friend it. It never really was my friend!

Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and you savored every bite. I did!

Happy girl today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...