Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sound Familiar?

The corn on my foot is pushing against my sneaker and it hurts. I am so tired this morning. My plantar fasciitis is still hurting. I am having my cycle and don't feel like working out. I am still sore from yesterdays workout................

I have more. More excuses as to why I can't work out. But I have not used one of them (roar of a crowd here)! I used to say that it was okay to stop with whatever workout I was doing because I could....just...start...again...tomorrow! Oh my gosh! I got so tired of telling myself that. The only thing that I was proud of was that I actually did work out again. It's funny....I say work out but nothing compares to the work out that I'm doing now. Working EVERY muscle EVERY minute you are exercising. It's crazy.

We were stretching this morning and I look over at Damon and my jaw dropped to the floor! Damon has become flexible. It seemed that last week, that cat had ZERO flexibility. Cool. I am following the low impact girl most of the time but it won't be long before I am hitting the high impact level.

I was thinking of another program that I've done that you have to commit to 12 weeks. Seriously....you will have some kind of success in 12 weeks. It's not like I'll have the same measurements or weight in three months. I am working out 6 days a week! Unless you are just watching the workouts:-) I am committed.  My eating is not perfect but I eat less and drink lots of water. That's half the battle, right? Eating less!

Do I want to be a size 0? Uh-no thanks. I will take an 8! Not sure I have ever been an 8 in my adult life. But that's what I'll shoot for. I have a dress in mind that I want. Here is it.....so cute.


I love it. I live at the beach so I could live in it. I just might too.

Damon and I are celebrating 17 years of marriage this Friday. We plan of taking our workout with us so we don't miss a day. I am pretty sure he is enjoying this too. He really doesn't have much rhythm so this is good for him. We don't go out dancing and he reminds me why every morning. KIDDING. We don't go out because of how I feel about myself....has nothing to do with him. I am hoping that this journey will change all that and I can get out with him more. You with? Stephanie H?(shout out) C'mon. Let's do this!


This is the program. She is crazy beautiful with a great attitude and tons of energy. She is pretty funny too!




Her name is Chalene Johnson and is the creator of Turbo Jam. Yes, from the infomercial. She has also created other workout programs.

We are in our second week of the program. Tomorrow is our rest day! Ahhhhhhhh.......

1 comment:

  1. As always you inspire me Lisa. I've been saying I need to get back to my training program and now is the time not later. Thanks for just being you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...